Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just let go, jump in,.. 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown...

As many of us are so painfully aware, the economy has made it difficult for everyone the last couple of years. Businesses, including those in the beauty industry, have taken a big hit--sales have dropped. Many people are finding ways to cut corners and skincare treatments are often regarded as frivolous and extravagant. I understand the mentality--it's why I promote retail products so much---so you can take care of your skin at home--it's much more affordable than the treatments themselves.  

Unfortunately, these difficult times have gotten the best of me too, greeting me with a lack of a job upon return from my beautiful vacation. Nonetheless, I am confident I will be able to find a suitable fit at another salon or spa in Houston in the very near future. I hope to find a position at a company carrying Rhonda Allison's product line.  I do also intend to continue updating my blog weekly, and I will be sure to keep everyone in the loop about where I end up next!

keeping you beautiful (and confident!) one post at a time,
Kate Block

2 comments:

  1. I called Norris today to make an appointment with you. When they told me that you no longer worked there I was bummed and immediately logged onto your blog to see where you went off to. Norris is definitely missing out without you there. Keep us posted on where you end up. My skin has been looking so much better since you turned me onto the RA Blemish Complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so happy to hear that you've seen improvement with your skin! I'm sorry that I'm unavailable to provide services to you at the moment--I will be sure to post my whereabouts as soon as I've found a good fit.

    In the meantime, do you have any questions or want any further product recommendations I can help you with?

    Thanks so much for reaching out and the support! Hearing from you and other people I've served really helps keep me going!

    *Kate

    ReplyDelete